Beautifully restored, the original building was located to its present site circa 1910, being drawn there by a traction engine, and still sits on the massive beams used as skids. The home is situated on a 3/4 acres level site and surrounded by mature specimen trees and a huge walnut tree in the paddock to the rear. The three double bedroom home has been restored 'in character' throughout, the owner has taken his time to ensure the finished home looks amazing and the timber features provide that warm, welcoming feel. There is an open plan living, dining and kitchen which is heated by a freestanding cast iron wood burner sitting in a cosy inglenook. The bathroom even has a claw foot bath positioned to take in a view outdoors. A large garage/workshop and carport offers great car storage and includes a toilet. Also a fully lined shed could be extra storage or a studio.